If you would like to order your allergy extract and have it billed to insurance in this calendar year, you must do so by Friday, December 16th. Any orders placed after that date will be processed in 2023. Guidelines for reorder prior to year-end:
- LAST REFILL MUST HAVE BEEN A MINIMUM OF TWO MONTHS PRIOR
- INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET
To order extract before year end:
- Send a message through your patient portal
- Visit your Atlanta Allergy office to sign the re-order form
- Call your Atlanta Allergy office and speak to a member of the clinical team
Atlanta Allergy & Asthma immunotherapy patients should be seen at least once every 12 months to allow your physician to track your progress and provide optimal care. If you have not had a visit this year, now is a good time to schedule your annual appointment and maximize your 2022 insurance benefits and/or flexible spending accounts.
- Please note that if you would like to reorder extract and have not been seen in the past 12 months, you may be asked to schedule an appointment (in-clinic or telehealth). For more information, contact your Atlanta Allergy office.
- If you have fallen behind on your allergy immunotherapy schedule, this is also a good time to re-order your extract, especially if your insurance deductible has been met. Call your Atlanta Allergy office for instructions.