Online bill pay and statement view is just one of the features Atlanta Allergy & Asthma offers our patients to make managing your health more convenient. Patients can access bill pay via electronic statements or on our secure bill pay portal. If you have questions about your account or online bill pay options, please contact us 770 953-3331, option 2.
In March of 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we began offering telehealth visits. Learn more about virtual visits and how to schedule with your Atlanta Allergy provider.
As a patient of Atlanta Allergy & Asthma, you may also utilize the following convenient options to better manage your health and wellness:
- Online appointment scheduling, 24/7, for established patients through your Patient Portal.
- Online appointment requests, for both new and established patients, is available through our website.
- Appointment reminders by your choice of communication method (voice, text, email).
- Call back feature on our scheduling line. This allows you to leave a call back number instead of holding during high call volume periods. You will receive a call back from our scheduling staff at the number you provide.
- Allergy Shot text reminders for immunotherapy patients. If you have not already signed up for this service, speak with your injection nurse next time you are in the office.
In addition to these convenient options, we also accept most major insurance plans, and can help you determine your allergy and asthma coverage.Schedule An Appointment
Atlanta Allergy & Asthma, the largest allergy practice in Georgia, has been the premier provider of quality care and research in the field of allergies, asthma, and immunology for more than 45 years. The practice’s board-certified allergists and specially trained nurse practitioners are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic, asthmatic, and immunologic diseases. Atlanta Allergy & Asthma is the only National Allergy Bureau certified pollen counting station in the Atlanta area.