The novel coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak is a rapidly changing and fluid situation. We are committed to keeping our patients educated and informed.
The team at Atlanta Allergy & Asthma continues to monitor daily for new information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH). For your convenience, we have gathered our past Patient Updates in one place.
COVID-19 Patient Communications to Date
- Atlanta Allergy & Asthma’s Safety Procedures During the COVID-19 Pandemic - April 23, 2020
- Lunch Hour Closures at All AAA Offices, Effective 4/14
- Telehealth Visits and Additional Safety Measures - March 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - March 17, 2020
- Important Update Regarding Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 - March 13, 2020
- Health & Safety Notice: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - March 5, 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) (CDC)
- What to Do if You Get Sick (CDC)
- For High-Risk People (CDC)
- For Travelers (CDC)
- Coronavirus (Georgia Department of Health)
During these unsettling times, do not hesitate to reach out to your Atlanta Allergy & Asthma office with questions or concerns.