All study-related visits, tests, and drugs will be provided at no cost. In addition, reimbursement for time and travel may be provided. You do not need to be a current patient of Atlanta Allergy & Asthma to participate in a research study.
Participants Needed for Pediatric Peanut Allergy Study — Epicutaneous Peanut Immunotherapy (Patch)
Qualifications to be considered for this study:
- Children ages 4 to 7 (cannot be 8 on screening day)
- Physician-diagnosed peanut allergy or children with a well-documented medical history of Ige-mediated reaction(s) after ingestion with peanut. (Children with a history of anaphylaxis, including severe anaphylaxis to peanut will be eligible)
- Excludes: Current immunotherapy for any allergen (including environmental & insect allergy)
- Excludes: Monoclonal antibody therapy within 6 months of screening
- Excludes: Uncontrolled persistent asthma